Is it possible to burn 400 calories in 30 minutes?
Have you ever thought about burning a lot of calories in minimum possible time? If yes, then you should know that this is something which is not impossible now. People can now burn 400 calories in just a matter of half an hour!
But how is it possible to do so?
• The best way is to perform such exercises that will make you sweat a lot.
• If the number of calories is divided by each minute, it is found that the person has to reduce 133.33 calories in every 10 minutes and around 13 calories per minute
• This is not something impossible. It means that you have to perform HIIT in its modified form.
• In order to complete the task it is essential to monitor the calories that you are burning so that you are aware about the results.
• Most of the machines have this feature of displaying the number of calories that a person burns through exercising.
• More focus would be given on the elliptical machine.
• The intensity should be set up between the levels 5 and 8 and if the option of “fat burn off” is available, then select it as well. It will automatically set up for 30 minutes.
• To get the goal that you are aiming for, you have to complete around 160 strides.
• Highs and lows are not preferred which means that strides as low as 150 and as high as 180 or 190 should not be done.
Some of the important factors that a person should take care of are that drink a lot of water around 45 minutes you plan to exercise. Also, do not over eat before you decide to work out. By the end of the exercises, you must be sweating a lot and you might feel the need to slow down at the last few minutes of work out. If you experience this, it means that you are going on the right track.